Customers need to create a new account. Create it today to avoid delays.
Is your system secure?
Yes, we have taken many steps to ensure the security of your transaction. Security is provided using the highest encryption strength available. Once you log in, you should notice an icon that resembles a locked padlock in the bottom corner of your browser, showing that all data is being encrypted. Double click on the locked padlock to view further information about the digital certificate.
What browser do I need to use the system?
Our software is the most compatible with Mozilla Firefox.
I‘m not comfortable using a credit card over the internet. Can I still register online ?
To use the site you must have a valid credit card and complete the transaction at that time. You can always register for any MSCR programs; in person at MSCR offices at Hoyt (Regent Street), by mail, or by fax (204-0557). Please note: Walk-in registrations will no longer be processed immediately. Regardless of method (walk-in, fax or mail) all registrations will be processed in a timely manner. If you have questions about website security you can call MSCR at (608) 204-3000.
How do I create my Customer Account?
A. All (new and returning) customers need to create a new account to register online for MSCR Programs.
Please create an account now to avoid delays in the registration process.
1. Go to www.mscr.org/registration/register-online.
2. Click CREATE AN ACCOUNT located under the Sign In button.
3. Follow the step-by-step instructions to create a new account.
4. Set up - Add the primary or head of household account first, and then add family members if applicable.
5. When finished click CREATE ACCOUNT.
Your request is sent to MSCR staff for approval. You should receive a confirmation within two business days. Due to the large number of requests for new accounts, your patience is appreciated.
How many accounts should each family have?
A: We recommend that each family establish a primary account. Create the account in the name of a head of household and then add all family member names underneath the head of household (see next question).
How do I add family members to my account?
A: You may add family members in the following locations:
1)You may add family members during the enrollment process. Click Add Family Member which is located beside the Participant box.
2) You may add a family member under My Account, click Change Information About Family Members and then Add New Family Member.
What if I forget my password?
A: On the Login page, click Forgot Your Password and enter your email address that you provided when you created your account. Hit Submit. You will receive an email to verify your identity. Following verification you will receive an email with a temporary password. Sign in with the temporary password and you will be prompted to change your password.
*Please do not create another Customer Account.
Can I view Activities without registering?
A: You can browse the Activities without registering. Click the Activities button or search for Activities by program name, for example: Basketball.
How do I register for an Activity?
A: Once your account has been established, registration for Activities is easy:
1) Click the Activities button on the registration home page.
2) Select the Activity that you would like to enroll. Click the underlined name and you see a detailed Activity description.
3) Click the Add to My Cart button if you wish to register for the Activity.
4) Next, sign in to your online registration account. Enter your Login Name information and Password. Proceed to checkout clicking the Continue button. From this screen you may remove Activities from your cart or view more Activities and add them to your cart.
*Please Note: If more than one family member is attending the Activity, click on the button labeled, Add Another One (located under the Shopping Cart screen).
5) Confirm your Activity name, date and time, enrollee and price.
6) Click Continue to proceed with payment. You will be prompted that you are entering a secure site. Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information Page and agree to any required waiver(s) and confirm the payer meets the age requirement of "13 Years or Older". Click Continue. This system accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover
*Please Note: The name and address must match those that are on file with your credit company. If the address shown is not your credit card billing address, click on the My Account button and change your residential address to match your credit card billing address.
Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records.
What will happen if I try to register for an Activity that is full?
A: Your name will be placed on a waiting list. You will be contacted if a space opens for that activity or if additional activities are added. If we don't hear from you, your space will be given to the next customer on the waiting list.
If you do not want to be placed on the waiting list, click the Remove button that appears on the Shopping Cart screen.
*Please Note: Placement on a waiting list does not guarantee a spot in the Activity. It is that you choose e another Activity with registration space.
How can I view a schedule of my family's upcoming scheduled Activities?
A: The My Account feature allows you to view a weekly schedule of your family's upcoming Activities.
Sign into your account and click on the My Account link. Then click on Show Your Daily Schedule . Highlight the family members whose schedules you would like to view and click on the top arrow button and move each family member over to the Selected Family Members column. Click on Search to proceed. A weekly schedule displays all of the activities your family members have enrolled in and allows you to click on the activity for more information.
Can I view my transaction history and print out my past receipts?
A: You can view your transaction history and print your receipts. Please click the My Account link (located at the top right-hand corner of your screen).
To view prior transactions, click List of Prior Transactions.
To view past receipts, click List of Prior Payments link (click on the receipt number to view and print each individual receipt).